Sunday, January 4, 2015

Best Christmas Present update....

I loved my new running shoes, my Captain Kirk USB drive, my rowing jacket, but it turns out theed the Ronco sandwich maker was the big winner!  I originally purchased it for Zachary, because I got Brenna a crock pot and you know... matching presents.  BTW, it's not Ronco really, but that's what it makes me think of - like the Ronco egg scrambler I got when I was in high school.  You put your egg on this little stand and a tiny needle pierced the egg and then when you pushed down it magically stirred and scrambled the egg IN THE SHELL, so all you had to do was crack it into the pan and Voila! ready to cook.  Because, obviously it takes SOOO much more time to crack it in a bowl and stir it with a fork....but I digress.... Anyway.... I bought Zack this breakfast sandwich maker, in the hopes that he would eat something besides poptarts and fruit snacks for breakfast...


This sandwich maker is the bomb!  I think someone has used it every single day since Christmas, most days more than one someone.  You can use english muffins, bagels, bread, ham, bacon, sausage - Brenna tried avocado... the combinations are endless!  McDonalds you are dead to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment