Monday, January 5, 2015

Sometimes being bad is good! Or at least it tastes good!

When you know you have a 3 day juice fast coming up, sometimes you want to throw caution to the wind and eat whatever the hell you want...
I'm not ashamed to admit I ate both of them all by myself!  Now the Lays bag was the snack size and not the full size bag, but nevertheless...  I know you are supposed to "prepare yourself" before the juicing, but I like to prepare myself by eating everything I can think of before I start!  Going to try and do 3 days, just to get my head back in the game and out of the chocolate covered pretzel bag!  I wasn't terrible over the holidays, but I definitely let some good habits go.  So here's to trying to get back in the swing. 
I'm also going to step out of my comfort zone tomorrow and try running on the treadmill!  The high temperature is supposed to be 34 tomorrow with snow and there's no way I'm going to get up early and run in the dark and freezing cold, so I'm going to give the warm treadmill a try.  We'll see....  I just hope I don't become a YouTube video!

No comments:

Post a Comment