Monday, March 16, 2015

It must be Crew!

There are not enough fruit snacks in existence to keep this team supplied and satisfied, but I'm going to make a valiant attempt.  I've set up 2-3 suppliers...in an attempt to keep my inventory high without overtaxing any one person!  I'd advise everyone to buy stock in Welchs!

It's March 16th and this was our FIRST day on the water!  They have cancelled the Polar Bear Regatta - since we'll have a total of 5 days on the water, probably not a bad decision.  A little disappointing, but what are you gonna do. It looks like Mike and I will be coaching the Novice 8 and Freshman 8 together.  Tim will take the 2 top varsity boats and Beca the middle 8.  I'm hoping I'm going to just ride along with Mike most of the time and learn and observe.  Still feel totally inadequate at this coaching thing... but I'm going to fake it until I make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment