Sunday, September 6, 2015

Single - Update

I've been trying to get out in my single as much as possible, but it's been more difficult now that school is back in session.  I don't really have anyone to help me carry it down except on the weekends.  We did buy a cart, but we haven't had a chance to try it out.  I am getting a little more comfortable in it.  I actually went out the other day and made it all the way to Ryan's Dam by myself!  That's 8 miles total!  It felt pretty good, strong.  I was even able to do some power pieces and a couple of times get my blades off the water just a little bit.


The water has been like glass lately and it's just beautiful out there on the water!  I totally get it!  I'm just going to keep doing out as much as I can and hopefully it will all come together.

No comments:

Post a Comment